Let the sharing begin.
I learned a lot of things while being away that I'm going to fill you in on right now.
1) American's do not have Boxing Day. I know this may seem trivial to you, but to me, I was SHOCKED!!! In all my 33 years I had never heard such a thing! I'm going to have to have a little chat with my mother. I think it needs to be included in such talks as the Birds and the Bees.
2) a GPS will allow you to go in circles. And keep going in circles. It never tires. I however tire of hearing it tell me to go on the "motorway" when I'm already on the flippin "motorway", and I've been going in circles over and over again.
3) Contrary to popular belief, a motel manager will enter your room in the middle of the night, using her key, WHILE INTOXICATED.
4) I did not get bed bugs.
5) Toilets in the US Airports always think they need to flush while you are pulling your pants down. Each and every single time I went to the Loo the toilet flushed before I even started. Seriously!!
6) There should be a deodorant mandatory rule for the 3 seat wide airplanes. Small space + stinky pits = gagging passenger (moi)
7) The Bui Brothers are all that they are cracked up to be. Seriously people, they are full of grace and I don't use that word loosely. EVER!
8) There are many fun words that rhyme with Lydia. You can figure them out :)
Well, let's just leave it at that. I learned a lot of things while on my little vacay in Florida.
Fun times, Fun times.
Here are a few shots from our shoot with America's Next Top Model Winner Season 10 ( correct me if I'm wrong, I often am) Whitney Thompson!!! (Isn't she great as a brunette?)
- ▼ February (5)